- The Seashore School, a small private school in Monmouth County, offers an award-winning, nationally recognized education that helps students achieve their full potential. Using traditional and innovative methods, we foster a lifelong love of learning. Our mission is to provide a supportive, inclusive environment, where children feel good about themselves. Where they are inspired to do their personal best. Where learning is engaging, interesting, stimulating and relevant to the world in which they live. Where experienced, nurturing teachers know and truly care about every member of the class. Where individual uniqueness is embraced. Where there are countless opportunities to try new things, find strengths and expand horizons. Where confidence is instilled. Where leadership is encouraged. Where respect is expected. Where the importance of contributing to the local and global community is emphasized. And where graduates are equipped with the skills needed not only to succeed in high school, but to take their place in an increasingly competitive, ever changing society.
Small Classes. Individual Attention. Family Environment Where Students Can’t Wait To Come To School Each Day.
If you want an affordable private school in Monmouth County, where your child will be happy, challenged and ahead of the game, The Seashore School is the place to be.
For 46 years, Seashore has been making learning fun and helping children master the skills to excel academically, athletically and socially. From preschool to eighth grade, our well-rounded, challenging curriculums include technology, foreign language, music, performing arts, physical education, year-round swim lessons, team sports from fourth grade and rich electives for fifth to eighth graders.
Most of all, our highly qualified, caring teachers inspire young people to discover new talents. They motivate them to excel. Build esteem. Encourage curiosity. Awaken passions. Be respectful. And create an engaging environment with a strong sense of belonging.
And, since classes are limited to 16 students, progress is paced according individual abilities. If a child is ready for more, the program is adapted to challenge even the brightest. If he or she has difficulty understanding a subject, the problem is quickly resolved, so frustration does not occur. The smaller class size also fosters very close friendships between children – friendships that last a lifetime.
Our approach to education is so successful, students typically:
- Perform a grade above their peers.
- Score in the top percentile in standardized exams.
- Win awards from CSPA at Columbia University: 2017 Crown Finalist, 2016 Silver Crown Winner & 2016 Gold Medalist.
- Communicate with confidence.
- Are recognized for excellence by Johns Hopkins Center For Talented Youth and The White House.
- Gain acceptance to the most competitive high schools including the career academies.
While this website offers a detailed overview for each grade level, come see the Seashore difference for yourself. To observe a class, review our curriculum, schedule a tour, meet our faculty or learn more about our award-winning private school – please call 732.222.6464 or CLICK HERE.
Thank you for your interest in The Seashore School.